Monday, July 20, 2009

Early morning hike

A few weeks ago I had a chance to go on an early morning hike up one of the mountains that surrounds the city.   I just discovered how to post pictures 
on my blog (just in time for me to leave Kurdistan)!  So I thought I would post some of these pics.   This was a fun morning.  In the pictures are Dr. Anwer who is head of the Law Department at the University, Azad, who is a trainer (he is the one that I went to a kickboxing championship with for those who are on facebook) and Jalal (another professor at the university).  After we hiked I went to a swimming pool with Dr. Anwer and Azad.   











These are 2 people I've actually have be playing soccer with regularly.   They say I'm rocket fast.  Hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment